FGV Rio Law provides Undergraduate Programs, Executive Education, Non-Degree Graduate Programs (Lato Sensu), Master's Degree, PhD, and Post-PhD Programs.
In addition to disciplines taught in English and short courses offered by professors from international institutions, FGV Rio Law offers exchange programs, as well as research and teaching opportunities, for students and professors from more than 50 renowned international universities, such as Harvard Law School, Yale Law School, Columbia Law School, Sorbonne, Science Po Paris, Renmin University China, and China University Political Science and Law. In addition, we welcome dozens of students from around the world, creating an internationalized learning environment. For more information, visit the Global section.
- Collaborative teaching: the student as the protagonist;
- Solid interdisciplinarity;
- Networking with the most prominent legal professionals;
- Careful selection and classroom discussions;
- exchange programs with the world's leading universities;
- Participation in international competitions.
The Alumni project is aimed at former students of the School. After students graduate, they continue to have access to the facilities of FGV Rio Law and can also access the Alumni digital platform, which encourages integration between all FGV students and former colleagues, strengthening knowledge exchange and networking.
Yes. To learn more, visit:
- Undergraduate Program: https://vestibular.fgv.br/cursos/curso-de-direito-rj
- Degree Graduate Program (Stricto Sensu): https://direitorio.fgv.br/sites/default/files/2021-05/bolsas-de-estudo-e-pesquisa_ppgd.pdf
Praia de Botafogo, 190 Rio de Janeiro - RJ.
CEP (ZIP CODE): 22250-900
Telephone: (21) 3799-5411
Telephone: (21) 3799-5350
Telephone: (21) 3799-6199